•  

MS2 Opinions on what will happen when

Can you think people will begin selling their MS1 account when MS2 comes out? I am on no account promoting anything or account trading prohibited. I am just asking opinions. Of course, our account IDs are now worldwide (they had been made universal a few years ago ). So, would someone throw away everything for a new start and a couple bucks on MS2 Mesos?

Anyone think MS1 players will probably be given some kind of stipend for making the leap? Nexon pulls players from other games to try to bolster their brand new games people all the time. They offer some kind of reward. Personally I think it is a given that they'll do so for MS2 but what will the prizes ?

Unlikely. MS2 might be a spiritual successor to MS1, however it's just a game. Few people jump and sell all their old accounts simply because they began something new, particularly if MS1 nevertheless receives upgrades for some time. The fact that is called MapleStory doesn't matter in the end, since the gameplay experience will probably be pretty particular to each, and also a few people could enjoy going back and enjoying MS1 in their old characters, etc.

I think a bunch of players will abandon their old accounts, even with cash items on them, so that is giving up a few dollars, in a way. Definitely not. This could be really bad marketing. Additionally, it reveals something of too little faith in the brand new product, which should theoretically have the ability to pull a brand-new audience on its own merit. The closest I've seen Nexon to providing remuneration is if they provided a partial refund to DFO players for money items when they closed the server down Official MapleStory 2 Wiki. This proved to be a bitter pill, also cost them a whole lot to boot.

It is pretty likely they could give some form of MS1-themed decoration, clothes item, or name, which could be accessible in a code sent by email to everybody in MS1; that is pretty standard practice. New gamers to MS2 who really liked the appearance would then have incentive to make an MS1 account too, merely to find the code, so Nexon could actively encourage folks to create both accounts simultaneously, which would be effective advertising.
Página inicial